Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday, 16 February, 2012.

At long last, my internet access has returned and I am connected to the internet with my own computer again, so now I have the time and freedom to write as much as I want over as long a period as I want in whatever way I would like.


Bwahahahaha.
Just kidding, I'm by no means going to write the almost-novella of my introductory post when I initially opened this blog. That would just be cruel if I didn't actually have that much worthwhile, basically, to say.


Where to start, though, with all my updates?


I guess I'll start with a big topic.


My adoptive mother.
She knows about the blog, though she does not know the blog address and does not know any of the contents of it, and she's been harassed a bit because of this blog ... why? I don't know, but to be quite frank, I'm not going to stop writing it. Someone claiming to be my friend Sabrina has been talking to her, but as my friend Sabrina herself said: if you were going to illegally harass someone, would you really honestly give them your actual name? Nobody intelligent would do that, and my friend Sabrina is most certainly intelligent.


My adoptive mother (and adoptive father) have also missed me very much since I left New Jersey, have begun to appreciate what they had while I was around and have begun to regret things that they did or didn't do. Particularly inclusive in these regrets is the failure to accept me as a female before I moved out, especially considering that that failure was one of the larger reasons I left, but by no means the biggest. The primary reason I left home was to become a slave to the greatest, most amazing and most beautiful Woman that I have ever known. I'll gush on Her in a little bit. I'm just not to that topic yet.


My adoptive mother has been doing a lot to make a good impression on me of her missing me, as she has been sending me things that haven't been making life easier in Tennessee (as life here is extremely relaxed and comfortable and Master is, again, awesome), but which have been making it significantly more convenient. She's sent me an Ethernet adapter which is how I'm able to finally getting on-line again with my own laptop -- I'm so thankful to Miss Tammy and Sir Sam for just the sheer depth of their awesomeness and kindness, they not only opened their home to me to live in, they opened their laptops to me to allow me to be able to still get online most of the time as mine was incapacitated with the absence of said adapter. My adoptive mother has also sent me a GPS which means that I'll actually be able to drive around on my own in Clarksville and start figuring out where shit is for myself without ending up in fucking Dover.


Yeah. I visited Master one day, followed Her to Her home, then got directions from Eric on how to get back to Random House... I took one wrong turn at the worst possible time and ended up forty miles out of my way in another county. I ended up somewhere that transgendered people are very much at risk for being murdered by an angry mob with torches and pitchforks. It's a good thing for the fact that as honest and straightforward as I am, I don't just announce that to everyone I meet, randomly, on a cold, dark night when I'm 40 miles from where I live and don't have a clue where I'm at.


There are people in New Jersey who believe I really am that stupid and will be extraordinarily disappointed by the fact that I went into Hell and managed to get back out again before the demons sensed a disturbance in the Force and came to investigate what was going on with regards to that.


I am honestly surprised by my recent connections, and recent reconnections.
Let me just start this topic by saying that I actually had 2,400 people on my Facebook at one point, and I'm down to 453 or thereabouts right now. I sent out a couple thousand messages in essence announcing that I am pansexual, transgendered, and have Asperger's Syndrome, and that anyone who wanted to remove me from their friends list was welcome to do so at their own leisure and I would not be offended and, either way, happy new year.


About 200 people removed me, about 200 people gave me very friendly responses so I got a couple hundred new friends out of it, and more than 1,500 were removed 5-7 weeks later as I hadn't gotten a response from them in that time so I deduced that they just didn't care enough to affirm for me that they were okay with my identity when I basically asked for that affirmation.


I'm surprised, honestly, by the roughly two hundred positive responses that I received, I really didn't expect that. I'm also rather blown away by the fact that I recently reconnected with a girl I knew in middle school (the only public school experience I have really had in my life due to my massively overprotective adoptive parents), and was stunned by how well the reconnecting has gone with her. She's an amazing person, I just didn't think she'd remember me after eighteen years! Seems some people have a memory as good as mine is for remembering people that I knew and saw almost daily for three years of my life. Like I said, she's gone from just another kid to a great woman that I'm honestly delighted to add to my friends list as an adult, and just so amazingly supportive of my lifestyle choices, moreso than I had honestly expected and far moreso than I have received from other people I knew in middle school who seemed far more accepting and whom I kept in touch with more than I kept in touch with this beautiful woman.



I Love You Master, with all of my heart, with all that I am, with every fiber of my being.
There is no part of me that does not love every part of You, Beautiful Beloved Master.
I Trust You Master, with my heart and with my health and with my life.
I have absolute Faith in You Master, I wish nothing but to serve You for all of my lives.
I have no Desire to go to Heaven without You, for without You, it would not be Heaven.


- Protected Slave and Property of the Magnificent Miss_Misanthropy,
Privileged to be Master's Adoring Pet Whore, Phee

No comments:

Post a Comment