Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday, 29 January, 2012

All right, so I didn't get the opportunity to make my regular blog update yesterday, lots of stuff going on. The weekend was not as long as I was hoping, as evidenced by the fact that I am updating my blog right now and not tomorrow. Both of my Play Partners received calls from their parents which essentially demanded they come home for a visit, disregarding plans that they had made already, with a very much "or else" kind of tone-of-voice, apparently. We were all pretty disappointed by it, I think, but at least we got to spend some amount of time together and to go to a party together, plus the opportunity to actually just be around each other for a while. I, for one, was very happy for that. I love all three of them, Master most of all obviously but I love both of my Play Partners very much, as well, so getting to spend any amount of time around all three of them is really phenomenal.

I also greatly enjoyed Friday night's party ... I got to officially meet three people that I'd been looking forward to getting to meet and getting to know, saw another couple of people that I am discovering I really like seeing and hanging out with. One being this young military guy with really short hair, he's just super hot. He has a great personality, too. All in all, the party was great, for me. There was a bit of an issue that really changed the mood of the party because someone showed up that did things which were expressly against the rules and completely disrespecting not only the organizer of that party (one of the people I'd been anxiously waiting to meet), but one of the owners of where it is the entire event was taking place (another person I'd been anxiously waiting to meet face-to-face). I'm guessing this wasn't his first offense, because everyone says that it's basically been basically like a pattern of chronic disrespect for the community's rules, regulations and guidelines, and for that matter, a complete disregard for Tennessee State Law and common sense. The thing that makes it worse is that he is physically attractive and seems to have a charismatic personality. I feel very fortunate that I knew what I knew about him before ever meeting him in person, and also to have a Master Who protects me has made things far simpler. Per Her instruction, this individual will have essentially no opportunities whatsoever to associate with me, for which I am thankful purely on the basis of things that I have heard about him.

However, this weekend was cut shorter than we had all hoped, so certain things are going to need to be pushed back to another time given the way that we want to do them. Since I deeply desire to have both of my Play Partners physically present when I am sexually deflowered, and also as I get most of my early Needle Play sessions, so that they can each hold my hand while this is going on, it means that we need to wait for next weekend when they'll be available again, unless they should become available sometime before that. I doubt that will happen, though I'd be very happy if it did.

There's also the fact that I am hoping that when we do Edge Play and Blood Play, I hope they can be present to hold my hands during that as well, since Master will be making an incision which will draw blood so that She may drink of my wellspring and sample my flavour. I hope that I will have an appealing flavour for Her, as I know that this is something that She very much enjoys and I want very much to give it to Her. I like giving Her things that She will enjoy, even if I don't necessarily enjoy it or if I don't necessarily enjoy it yet. I am extremely safe with Her -- I know for an absolute fact that if I'm unable to do something, I need only ask Her to stop and She will, and She won't do it again unless I tell Her I am ready to do it again.

 Like the Needle Play -- at the moment, it does nothing for me, but that does not mean I will not "get into it" so to speak, at some point in the future. I like pain, and this is a new kind of pain, I think the main reason it does nothing for me is because I am not accustomed to it. Once I have become accustomed to it, though, I think that I will be able to enjoy it. I think I will feel similarly in regards to Fire Play, but I know that Fire Play is something that Master likes doing, so I want to, bare minimum, give it a try. I may enjoy it, so it is worth giving it a try at the bare minimum, just in case it turns out to be something that I like. I know that the Edge Play and Blood Play will hurt as much as my sexual deflowering, which is why I want my two Play Partners there to hold my hand as I go through it for the first time.

Master and I will also soon be getting together at Her altar, where She will grant me the wish that I have expressed to Her by drawing my blood and working a very powerful spell that will ensure I get to be with Her forever, as She has promised me that I will be able to, because there is really nothing in the whole of existence that I would rather than to spend the whole of my existence with Her. Master really is simply that extraordinarily amazing to me.



I Love You Master, with all of my heart, with all that I am, with every fiber of my being.
There is no part of me that does not love every part of You, Beautiful Beloved Master.
I Trust You Master, with my heart and with my health and with my life.
I have absolute Faith in You Master, I wish nothing but to serve You for all of my lives.
I have no Desire to go to Heaven without You, for without You, it would not be Heaven.


- Protected Slave and Property of the Magnificent Miss_Misanthropy,
Privileged to be Master's Adoring Pet Whore, Phee

No comments:

Post a Comment