Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday, 24 January, 2012

It's been a long, quiet several days since I last saw Master and I miss Her very much, although we talk almost every day, it isn't the same as seeing Her in person, I've discovered, and I find I hunger for Her touch. It's the best sensation in the world, when She makes skin contact with me. I was very much hoping to see one of my play-partners today, but another play partner (the one she lives with) was ill, so I told her that she should stay with her roommate and make sure that she's okay and that she has time and comfort to make a full recovery with all haste.

As much as it disappoints me not to get to play anywhere nearly as often as I would like, I do very much prefer to miss out on a possible play session as opposed to leaving one of my play partners feeling ill and entirely on their own without anyone to look after them and see that they are not sick for too terribly long. Plus, I am going to get to play with Master and one of my play partners at the after-party tomorrow and, most likely, again at the party on Friday. It is something definitely worth looking forward to and being enthusiastically eager to have come around.

Still got a bunch of things to do with regards to my relocation, including getting everything so that I'll be able to transfer my license down to Tennessee. There's always so much to do when you move, it isn't even funny. I guess that's something I'll have to get accustomed to, though, since people tend to move around a lot during the course of their lives, don't they? Moving out, moving in with a loved one, relocating to a bigger home when they're having children, so on and so forth as that. It's a busy thing, living.

Oh, well. I'm happier down here than I've ever been in my life, and though there are things that make me sad or disappointed down here, such is life, and at least in Tennessee, I'm happier than I have ever imagined being before, and my long period of severe emotional depression has ended.

I Love You Master, with all of my heart, with all that I am, with every fiber of my being.
There is no part of me that does not love every part of You, Beautiful Beloved Master.
I Trust You Master, with my heart and with my health and with my life.
I have absolute Faith in You Master, I wish nothing but to serve You for all of my lives.
I have no Desire to go to Heaven without You, for without You, it would not be Heaven.


- Protected Slave and Property of the Magnificent Miss_Misanthropy,
Privileged to be Master's Adoring Pet Whore, Phee

No comments:

Post a Comment