Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday, 26 January, 2012

I'll start by talking about yesterday, because yesterday Master and I spent about eight hours of pure unadulterated togetherness, which was simply phenomenal. We went to a two-hour munch for the Clarksville Kinksters group which went from 7:00 PM Central to 9:00 PM Central, after being with one another from 4:00 PM onward, and then spent about three hours at the after-party at the home of one of my friends' really cool Owner. He's a nice guy, or at least he seems like a nice guy to me, I haven't known him for that long, but he's always been nice towards me and so that's how I judge his personality to be. He's nice. There's some things we don't necessarily agree on, which as a slave, submissive, and all-around nice girl, I keep that to myself because I respect him and I don't want to talk about things we don't agree on. There's much better topics for conversation, like things that we have in common. For instance, an appreciation for fine wines and beverages in general having of a fruit flavouring. I had some really amazing blackberry wine last night. It was a bit strong, so I gave the last of it to Master since She liked it, too, and since I'd had as much as I really wanted.

At the party we did some Energy Play, where Master put Her hand on my throat and then just left it to set there just barely touching my skin, but it felt like She was clamping down and narrowing my airways. I could still breath plenty easily enough, so breath-play is fine with me as long as I can still actually inhale and exhale naturally. We also tried a little bit of the Needle Play, which was fun in an entirely different way. It stung a bit when She put the needle into me, but it was not that bad, though I did need to stop. Hopefully, tomorrow, I'll be able to take two needles or maybe more. At least then I will have a couple of people to hold my hands, since Friday we'll be having another girls' night, or it might turn into a second "girls' weekend" in just the like three weeks or thereabouts that I've been here. Another 70+ hours of togetherness with Master sounds like absolute rapture in a weekend of unity. I love it.


Today's been a mixed bag, though. It's raining, and that kind of fits my mood -- sad. I have a lot that I am looking forward to tomorrow, but today, I feel fairly certain that I lost one of my best friends, one that I met and connected with in Middle School and whom I've been friends with for about 19 years.


She got mad at me because of things I've told her about the nature of the relationship dynamic that Master and I share, things I've said in response to questions she's asked, and things I've then said, in reply to her responses to my answers to those same questions. She is an amazing person and a wonderful human being, but I don't think she fully comprehends the severity to which my Asperger's Syndrome goes... I don't always do well with non-verbal communication, like text messages as one example, which is where our argument occurred. 


I don't always know how to respond to certain statements or questions, either.

What do you say when someone that's highly vanilla asks you what Fire Play, Energy Play, Edge Play, Blood Play and Needle Play are? None of your business? You don't really want to know the answer to that? I don't think you're ready for the answer to that? I don't know what to say for what I'm saying to be a response that's respectful and approving towards their lack of kinkiness or an overall lack of fetishism. I don't know what to say in answer, so I just answer the question with the actual facts, and then she says it makes her uncomfortable.


What am I supposed to say if she says it makes her uncomfortable?

What am I supposed to say if she says that she's worried about me or that she wants to help me in some way? Apparently, "I don't NEED help." isn't the right answer.


What am I supposed to say to it when she says that she doesn't approve, or doesn't agree with it?


I have Asperger's Syndrome. I genuinely do not know what I am supposed to say, here.


I Love You Master, with all of my heart, with all that I am, with every fiber of my being.
There is no part of me that does not love every part of You, Beautiful Beloved Master.
I Trust You Master, with my heart and with my health and with my life.
I have absolute Faith in You Master, I wish nothing but to serve You for all of my lives.
I have no Desire to go to Heaven without You, for without You, it would not be Heaven.


- Protected Slave and Property of the Magnificent Miss_Misanthropy,
Privileged to be Master's Adoring Pet Whore, Phee

No comments:

Post a Comment